Follow the steps below to discover how to use your WordPress CMS and optimise the copy.
1. Watch a video to find out how to create and edit an article on your WordPress blog.
2. Click on the links to watch a video on using Google’s Keyword Tool to find out search volumes for your target keywords and get keyword suggestions and find out how to use an allintitle search to get an indication of keyword competition.
3. Once you’ve selected your keywords, watch a video on where to use keywords on your website or blog
4. Find out how to use the WordPress All in One SEO Pack to add a custom Page Title and Meta Description to each blog article.
5. If you’re serious about keyword analysis and finding out your SEO Competition, we suggest that you trial Market Samurai which has many advanced features that help you optimise your website.
If you have questions about keyword research and optimising your web copy, please email Melinda from the Grassroots Internet Strategy team.