Like everything else related to your website, there are a myriad of different options available for selling products online. When we set up our website, we signed up to test what seemed like hundreds of different shopping cart systems but none quite met our needs. Until a friend told us about E-junkie
Now we use the E-junkie shopping cart to sell our products online and to manage our affiliate program.
Here are some of the reasons why we love E-junkie:
- Easy to use: It’s a great solution if you want to sell a few products online but you’re not yet ready to invest in adding a full ecommerce back end shopping cart system
- Electronic products like eBooks: If you’re selling electronic products, such as eBooks, it’s really easy to upload the product you’re selling and customise the email that is sent to customers that allows them to download the product
- Customised shipping: If you’re selling products that need to be shipped, you can customise the shipping costs based on where the item is being delivered to
- Integration with payment systems: It works with PayPal, Google Check Out, Click Bank and other popular payment systems
- Customised buttons: You have a choice of what kind of buttons to use eg “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” and as along as you can access the HTML part of your web pages (like with WordPress and Joomla) you can add the buttons yourself, wherever you want to place them
- 7 day free trial: The first 7 days are free so during the trial period you can work out if it meets your needs
- And best of all, it only costs $USD 5 per month.
If you need a low cost ecommerce shopping cart, check out E-junkie today.
Until next time