We are really excited to be putting this article together today, full of information that has been provided by our Business Rock Stars and supporters as part of the Websites Rock Festival.
You can implement these tips immediately to super charge your online marketing.
Tips from the Video Marketing Webinar
This information is from a webinar by Ludwina Dautovic, founder of the Red Tent Woman.
Reasons why you should use video in your online marketing:
- It puts you ahead of your competitors
- Positions you as an expert
- Caters for the short attention span of web visitors
- Keeps visitors on your website longer
- Brings a lot more traffic to your website
- Allows people to know you, like you and trust you
- Increases your website conversions.
Tips for how to look great on video
- Consider your surroundings – check what is in the background
- Watch what you wear (avoid stripes)
- Check your lighting – and don’t stand underneath a downlight
- Frame your shots
- Know your content – do a few dry runs so that your presentation flows well
And, we love this tip:
When you are posting videos to You Tube, when you add a link to your website to the video description, start it with http:// so that the link is live. That is, use:
https://www.grassrootsinternetstrategy.com.au rather than
Take your video production and marketing to the next level
If you are looking to take your video production and marketing to the next level and need a hand to navigate your way through it, then check out www.VideoMarketingForWomen.com
This program has 30 professionally produced videos of Ludwina showing you step by step:
1) Why you need to be using video as a key element in your online marketing strategy
2) 6 different videos you can produce easily and effortlessly
3) How to look great on video
4) How to produce, script and present your video
5) How to set up your youtube channel
6) How to upload and optimise your videos on youtube.
Online Marketing Tips from our Business Rock Stars…
Cat Matson, Business CATalyst shares her tips on harnessing the power of Social Media
Find out about Cat’s Business Spark Session.
Simon Elleway of 94 Digital shares 4 Tips to Kick your SEO into Gear
Here is a quick summary.Watch the vid for details
- There’s nothing altruistic about the web.
- Tell visitors to your web site what to do next – give them a very clear call to action.
- The web is a cocktail party: conduct yourself online as you would at a real life cocktail party. Be friendly!
- As with any other channel, plan and fund your online activities properly.
Check out what might quite possibly be one of the coolest websites you’ll ever see... 94 Digital
Michael Russell from www.in27days.com
Mike lets you know about a resource where start-up and budget conscious businesses can buy services really, really cheap!
Sign up for emails at www.in27days.com full of free, valuable content to help with your marketing, branding and social media strategy – very cool!
Charlotte Squire, editor of Happyzine, with her number one business tip (and it’s a great one)
Visit Happyzine – it is one of the happiest places on the internet – because good news makes a difference!
Enjoy the tips. Come back as often as you need to to milk all the goodness.
And please leave us a comment below to share your feedback, or your best online marketing tips!