The ProBlogger Training event was held in Melbourne recently. I went in 2011 and 2010 and although I couldn’t make it this year, I loved reading the tweets and articles that other bloggers shared about the event.
Here are some articles that cover the good stuff, plus the “gold nuggets” of information that I think you’ll find really valuable.
- From little things big things grow
- Take small actions, every day
The Copy Detective
- Give your subscribers a reason to care and connect on your blog
- Use email marketing to enhance the value that you give to your community
- Listen very carefully to the questions your readers ask
- Concentrate on building a brand, not a blog
- Balance your time between creating new content and connecting with your audience
The Young Digital Group
- Look at ways to collaborate with other bloggers to increase opportunities and income
- Commit 15 minutes per day to something you want to achieve
- Go back to the beginning of successful people ie don’t look at where they are now, look at where they started
- Focus on the brands that understand the power of social media and want to work with bloggers.
If you have an article or more tips to share from the ProBlogger Training event, please add them in the comments below.